January 3rd, 2018
- Reworked input/output file format.
- Reworked CBED storing. Blank areas due to bandwidth limiting are now removed.
- Changes to the configuration, mainly to defocus series.
- Compression can be switched on and off via config file now.
- Prepared the project for adding a Python API in the future.
- Added tapering to smoothen the atomic potential at the edges as explained in I. Lobato, et al, Ultramicroscopy 168, 17 (2016).
- Added analysis scripts for Python and MATLAB to the Si 001 example.
August 1st, 2017
- Changed Documentation generator to Sphinx
- Introduced a lot of memory management to prevent memory fragmentation bugs
- split STEMsalabim into a core library and binaries to ease creation of tools
- Added diagnostics output with –print-diagnostics
- Code cleanup and commenting
April 20th, 2017
- Added possibility to also save CBEDs, i.e., the kx/ky resolved intensities in reciprocal space.
- Improved documentation.
- Switched to NetCDF C API. Dependency on NetCDF C++ is dropped.
- Switched to distributed (parallel) writing of the NC files, which is required for the CBED feature. This requires NetCDF C and HDF5 to be compiled with MPI support.
March 27th, 2017
- Lots of code refactoring and cleanup
- Added Doxygen doc strings
- Added Markdown documentation and
make doctarget to build this website.
- Refined the output file structure
- Added HTTP reporting feature
fixed_slicingoption to fix each atom’s slice througout the simulation
- Got rid of the boost libraries to ease compilation and installation
November 18th, 2016
- Initial release.